6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCable Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Traditional Six Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Utility Room
- Four Bathroom/ Shower Rooms
- Good Sized Gardens to Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking
- In Favoured Location Close To All Amenities
Very good sized traditional 6 bedroomed semi-detached family house situated in a favoured location close to all amenities, In addition the accommodation provides 4 reception rooms, a combination of 4 bathroom/shower rooms, kitchen with integral cooker & hob, gardens to front & rear, off road parking
A very good sized traditional semi-detached family house, situated in favoured location close to all amenities, and with gas central heating and extensive double glazing. The well planned accommodation comprising: To the first floor, reception hall, two lounges, dining room and breakfast room. In addition there is a kitchen with an integral oven and hob, utility room and ground floor cloakroom/shower room. There are six bedrooms and a good sized store room, en-suite shower room, bathroom/shower room and further bathroom. Outside there are mature gardens to both front and rear and store. Driveway providing off road parking.
Mock lead light panelled entrance door with upper window, decorative floor tiling to entrance area. Two double panelled radiators, double glazed window and double doored meter cupboard.
Front Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 13' 1" ( 4.90m into bay x 3.99m )
With double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Front Lounge Two 18' 4" x 13' 3" into recess ( 5.59m x 4.04m into recess )
With double glazed window to front, ornate timber fire place with solid fuel burner stove. double panelled radiator. Twin glazed doors give access to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 4" into recess x 13' 4" ( 4.06m into recess x 4.06m )
With double panelled radiator, double glazed window over looking garden, arched brick recess to chimney breast.
Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
With double glazed patio doors over looking and leading to the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Comprising a range of base and wall units with integral Smeg oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. White enamel inset sink with drainer and double glazed window above. Ceiling spot lights. Glazed door to utility room.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window, washing machine plumbing, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler, water tap, tiled floor and glass panelled door to garden.
Cloakroom/ Shower Room 8' 5" x 5' 10" (including store cupboard) ( 2.57m x 1.78m (including store cupboard) )
With white low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower tray with wall tiling. Double glazed window, decorative tiled floor, tall store cupboard, further cupboard and double panelled radiator.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase, half landing with double glazed window and double panelled radiator. Main landing with store cupboard.
Front Bedroom One 18' 4" x 13' 4" into recess ( 5.59m x 4.06m into recess )
With double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 16' 5" into bay x 13' 2" into recess ( 5.00m into bay x 4.01m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, ornate slate fire place and double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 13' 4" into recess ( 4.06m x 4.06m into recess )
With double glazed window over looking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With white suite and comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle. Double panelled radiator, double glazed window and vinyl floor covering.
Bathroom/ Shower Room 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Having white suite and comprising Clawfoot bath, bidet, low level WC. Shower cubicle. Double panelled radiator and double glazed frosted window.
Approached from the first floor landing by a turned staircase leading to half landing with double glazed velux window, walk-in store cupboard.
Main landing with the following rooms off:
Front Bedroom Four 14' 3" x 13' 8" (With limited head height) ( 4.34m x 4.17m (With limited head height) )
With double glazed window, double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Five 12' 11" x 9' 4" (with limited head height) ( 3.94m x 2.84m (with limited head height) )
With double glazed dorma bay window and double panelled radiator.
Further Room/ Kitchen 13' 1" into recess x 9' 2" (With limited head height) ( 3.99m into recess x 2.79m (With limited head height) )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboards, further base cupboards. Double glazed dorma bay window, ceiling spot lights and double panelled radiator.
With ceiling spot lights, double glazed windows and double panelled radiator.
With white suite and comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Double glazed frosted window, double panelled radiator.
There are very good sized gardens to both the front and rear.
With lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, paved drive providing off road parking.
Good Sized Rear Garden
With paved patio and further patio areas, lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, summer house. Timber fencing and boundary walling, timber gate to the rear. Garden shed, brick store and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.