2 bedroom apartment for saleGrassmere Way, Pillmere, Saltash
Sold STC £110,000
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
OPEN HOUSE 23rd JULY This purpose built, first floor apartment is very well presented with attractive decor and offers excellent sized accommodation to include, a large lounge with defined dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom and two bedrooms.
This purpose built, first floor apartment is very well presented with attractive decor and offers excellent sized accommodation to include, a large lounge with defined dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom and two bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating, upvc double glazing, security entrance phone and features allocated parking and communal gardens. Viewing's are recommended to any buyer looking for a well kept property in a good location and should also appeal to first time buyers and buy to let investors.
Communal Entrance Hall
This welcoming well maintained communal entrance hall has intercom access and seperate postal boxes with stairs to the upper floors.
The entrance door open into a hallway which has a large cupboard provides useful deep storage and a radiator. Doors lead off to:
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
There is an ample sized defined dining area with radiator, telephone for security entry and space for dining table and chairs. Giving you access through to:
Lounge Area 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
A well presented lounge is dual aspect with rear and side facing upvc double glazed windows, radiators,
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
The kitchen has a side facing upvc double glazed window, extractor fan and the boiler is housed in a cupboard. Comprising and attractive range of wall, base units with work surface, tiled splashbacks, single drainer sink, inset gas hob with oven beneath and extractor above. There is space and plumbing for washing machine and tall fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
The master double bedroom has modern decor and a rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator,
Second Bedroom 8' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.18m )
A good sized bedroom with neutral decor and rear facing upvc double glazed window, and radiator.
A modern bathroom with a suite in white to include bath with mains shower over, low level WC & wash hand basin with pedestal. Also, crome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, laminate floor and shaver point.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space and communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.