2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Marsh Lane, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £235,000
- L Shaped Hallway
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Overlooking Playing Fields
- Superbly Maintained Communal Gardens
- Close to Broxbourne Mainline Station
- Viewing Advised
This bright and spacious two bedroom top floor apartment is located in this prime location of South Hoddesdon and within easy access to Broxbourne mainline station serving Liverpool Street. The accommodation boasts many features and has views over playing fields. An internal viewing is recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this bright and spacious two bedroom top floor apartment with views over playing fields, boasting many features to include a lounge/diner, kitchen, modern bathroom, communal gardens and parking, situated in this prime sought after location, within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities, Broxbourne mainline station with access to London Liverpool Street and bordering the River Lee. An internal viewing of this apartment is highly recommended.
Main communal front door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
T H E A P A R T M E N T
With main front door leading to:
L Shaped Hallway
With laminate wood flooring, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to lounge, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom.
Lounge 19' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.97m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over communal gardens and playing green, laminate wood flooring, Economy 7 storage heaters, TV points, power points, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
With a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, partly tiled walls, double glazed window overlooking communal gardens and playing fields.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, TV points and power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window, power points.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Superbly presented communal gardens with beautifully maintained lawned areas, various flower borders and bin store area. Bordering the river lee.
Rt/pi/110716 Ref: 10008
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.