2 bedroom house for saleAnthony Road, South Norwood, SE25
- Delightful two bedroom semi-detached house
- Large reception room
- Semi open-plan kitchen with ample dining room
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Great private garden with side access
- Tram link and Norwood Junction rail station nearby
- Croydon amenities within an easy reach
This wonderful two bedroom semi-detached house, offers well proportioned accommodation, with large dining area, double bedrooms and private garden.
The property benefits from a quiet residential location, just moments from many amenities offered in the area, while leafy Brickfields Meadow Park is just around the corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.