1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAllen Croft, Birkenshaw, Bradford
Sold STC £75,000
- One Bedroom
- Ideal Location of Birkenshaw
- No Chain
- Suitable For First Time Buyers
- Fitted Kitchen Installed in 2016
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this delightful one bedroom end of terrace property. Situated within the highly regarded village of Birkenshaw and within reach of all village amenities. This property is well presented throughout and would be ideal for a first time buyer.
William h brown are delighted to offer to the market this delightful one bedroom end of terrace property. Situated within the highly regarded village of Birkenshaw and within reach of all village amenities. This property is well presented throughout and would be ideal for a first time buyer. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the accommodation and location. This property benefits from no onward chain. Property briefly comprises of entrance porch, open plan lounge/kitchen and storage cellar. First floor contains house bedroom and house bathroom. Outside there is a small frontage. Property benefits from UPVC Double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Has UPVC double glazing and access to open plan lounge and first floor
Lounge/kitchen 16' 1" x 15' 9" ( 4.90m x 4.80m )
A quality fitted kitchen installed in 2016, comprises a range of base and wall units, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated fridge, oak vineer work tops built in induction hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Kitchen has brick style splash back tiling and UPVC double glazed window
Lounge contains a working open cast iron fire, real wood flooring and access to storage cellar.
Vaulted ceilings and the room is plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 8" Into Recess ( 4.90m x 2.95m Into Recess )
Room benefits from UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
A modern, three piece suite, in white, comprising of: panel bath and mixer shower, over wash hand basin and mixer tap. There is a low level W/C, a heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
There is a small frontage to the outside.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. From there, take the second exit onto rooley avenue. Continue until Staithgate roundabout and continue forward onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout, take the third exit onto Tong Street and continue towards Tong High School. From there take the right onto Bradford road into Birkenshaw village and take the left onto Allen Croft, then take the right, continuing on Allen Croft and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55083628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.