3 bedroom detached house for saleLynn Road, East Rudham, King's Lynn
- Spacious Detached Residence
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Double Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Generous Gardens of 1/4 STMS
Situated on a generous plot of approximately quarter of an acre, this spacious detached former police house is immaculately presented and benefits from three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen-breakfast room, utility and double garage with potential for annexe accom STPP.
UPVC double glazed window to front, dado rail, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.45m )
Period open fireplace with pine mantelpiece, surround and raised granite hearth. Two radiators, dado rail, UPVC double glazed triple aspect windows to front, rear and side. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear leading into the rear garden.
Dining Room 20' 6" x 11' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, dado rail and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, Oak work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl china sink/drainr with tiled splashbacks. Built-in appliances including Hotpoint electric double oven and grill, five-ring gas hob with stainless steel hood over. plumbing for dishwasher and space for American-style fridge freezer. Radiator and walk-in pantry. Door to:
Fitted Belfast style sink with pine top, chrome hot and cold mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, matching ceramic tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Door to:
WC, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Stairs from entrance hall, double aspect with UPVC double glazed double windows to front and rear, dado rail, loft access, radiator, fitted shelving and fitted cupboards.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Double aspect with UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, two built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator and open countryside views.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Fitted vanity unit, mirror, light and UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side,
Double Garage 26' 9" x 14' 11" ( 8.15m x 4.55m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, power, light, work bench and up & over doors.With two metal up-and-over garage doors, rear personal door, Oil central heating boiler, hatch to Loft Studio covering full garage space, which has been partially converted with gable end UPVC double glazed window with countryside views. Much potential for conversion STP.
To the front of the property there is an extensive shingled driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for a static caravan and boat, as well as access to the double garage.
The rear garden has a brickweaved seating area with pergola, outside lighting and outside water tap. There is access around the property. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with well established hedging and shrub bed borders. Towards the end of the garden, the vendors used this as a kitchen garden. There a timber Summer House and garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55083769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.