2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBrinkley Place, Colchester
Sold STC £139,999
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Close To North Station
- Ideal First Time Purchase/Investment
Offering convenient access to Colchester's mainline train station, general hospital and amenities, this two double bedroom ground floor is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from allocated parking and would be an ideal first time purchase or investment.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance Door To:
Storage heater, doors to:
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, spaces for washing machine + tumble dryer + fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, storage cupboard, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, storage heater.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left at the traffic lights at the bottom, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway/A134, continue to follow A134 for approximately 1.2 miles going through three roundabouts, turn right onto Turner Road, turn right onto Lufkin Road and Brinkley Place is found off this.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55083790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.