3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Grove, Billericay, Essex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Good sized plot
- Potential for refurbishment
- Popular location on the north side of Billericay
- Detached garage
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Offering huge potential for refurbishment/remodelling - it is rare for a detached bungalow of this calibre to come onto the market for sale.Located on the very popular north side of Billericay the property is within walking distance of local shops catering for your everyday needs and falls within the sought after Mayflower/Buttsbury school catchment areas both of which boast excellent academic reputations within the area.The generous sized accommodation gives scope for adaptable living space and stands on a good sized plot with a detached garage and parking for up to 3 vehicles.Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in the pretty rear garden with is a perfect retreat during the summer months.For the commuter, Billericay railway station is less than 1 mile from the property and offers fast and frequent services into London Liverpool Street (approximately 30 minutes travelling time). Billericay High Street with its vast selection of specialist shops, including a well stocked Waitrose, coffee houses, bars and restaurants are just 1.2 miles from the property.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our mother was lucky enough to find this bungalow approximately 20 years ago and was extremely happy living here.It is so conveniently located with a great shopping parade within just a few minutes walk and buses operate close by taking you into Billericay High Street and the surrounding areas.It takes 10 minutes to walk to the medical centre on Stock Road and 15 minutes to the railway station and High Street.
- Entrance Hall With Stairs To:
- Roof Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 12'0 (4.40m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 13'9 (4.32m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 8'3 (3.84m x 2.52m)
- Lounge: 18'6 x 13'2 (5.64m x 4.02m)
- Dining Room: 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 8'5 (3.41m x 2.57m)
- Utility Room
- Separate Wc
- Front Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Own Drive To Detached Garage
- Rear Garden With Shed
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55083937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50311059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.