4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLambrook Road, Ilminster
Sold STC £285,000
- Amazing views
- Desirable location
- Well proportioned
- South facing garden
- backing onto open farmland
- No onward chain
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this spacious 4 double bedroom property in the desirable and picturesque village of Shepton Beauchamp. Situated on the fringes of open farmland, this well-proportioned family home enjoys spectacular rural views to the south and is offered with no onward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises an open entrance hall with W/C and large storage cupboard with doors leading into an integral garage, well-appointed kitchen-diner and large lounge enjoying spectacular far reaching rural views. Above are 4 double bedrooms, all benefiting from built in wardrobes and a large family bathroom. Outside; Greenacres is set back from the road allowing space for parking multiple cars to the front and to the rear is a large enclosed south facing garden backing onto open farmland.
Shepton Beauchamp itself is a favoured attractive village situated about four miles east of Ilminster, surrounded by open farmland with a good range of local amenities which include grocers/post office, primary school, hairdressers, public house, parish church and park. Ilminster is within easy reach and offers a wider range of shopping facilities and amenities. Ilminster circa. 4 miles, South Petherton 3, Yeovil 12 and Taunton 15 miles.
Greenacres is a fine family home in a very desirable location with the potential to extend / improve further. Viewing cannot be stressed highly enough to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Council Tax Band = D (£1570)
Covered storm canopy with light. Composite glazed front door with leaded lights into:
Reception Hall– Large open reception area with pendant light, smoke detector, radiator and solid timber parquet flooring. Exposed pine timber door into large useful understairs cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler with ample storage space. Exposed pine doors into:
Integral Garage - 16`10 (5.13m) × 7`10 (2.39m)– Metal up and over vehicle access door to the front, light, power and work bench.
W/C– Light fitting, obscured double glazed window to the front aspect, close coupling toilet, cloakroom sink, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 16`6 (5.03m) × 8`8 (2.64m)– Good sized room with space for table. Coved ceiling with 2 multispot light fittings, double glazed window to the front aspect, composite glazed door to the side and obscured internal windows with hatch allowing borrowed light from the sitting room. Fitted with a range of solid pine wall, display and base units with black counter tops over and tiled splash backs providing ample storage and workspace. Built in eye level double oven, inset ceramic electric hob with turbo extractor over, inset scratch proof sink with mixer tap and integrated washing machine. Space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Side Lobby– To the side of the property is a lobby with door to the front and rear of the property. This area was formally covered housing an additional freezer etc. and has the potential to form a utility area.
Sitting Room - 24`3 (7.39m) × 11`4 (3.45m)– With glazed timber double doors from the reception hall; this large lounge is big enough for a dining room table at one end. Coved ceiling, ceiling and wall lights, central fireplace with open fire, tiled hearth and wooden surround, dado rail and radiator. Sliding double glazed patio doors and double glazed window to the rear enjoying remarkable views and access into the south facing garden.
Stairs rising from the reception hall to a small half landing, turning through 180 degrees leading to:
Landing– pendant light and loft access hatch to partially boarded loft space with light. The property benefits from recent additional loft insulation and cavity wall insulation. Door into airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and slatted shelves. Further doors into:
Bathroom– Large bathroom with multispot light fitting and obscured double glazed window to the front. Timber half panelling and tiling to splash prone areas. Close coupling toilet, sink with pedestal and two chrome taps over, timber panelled bath with 2 chrome taps, mixer shower attachment and glass shower screen. Wall light with shaver point, radiator and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom one - 12`0 (3.66) × 11`6 (3.51) min– Large double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear providing stunning rural views towards the south. Radiator, pendant light fitting and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12`2 (3.71) max × 11`7 (3.53)– Large double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear providing stunning rural views towards the south. Radiator, pendant light fitting and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 14`4 (4.37) min × 9`0 (2.74)– Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Pendant light fitting, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10`6 (3.20) max × 8`3 (2.51) – Small double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Pendant light fitting, radiator and built wardrobe.
Outside– To the front is a tarmacadam driveway providing parking for at least 3 cars and giving access to the garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. A timber door provides access to the side of the property leading to the rear:
The rear garden is south facing with stunning far reaching views of neighbouring farmland. Completely enclosed the garden benefits from a lawned area, raised patio, 2 timber sheds and a variety of mature shrubs and trees. To the bottom of the garden is an enclosed vegetable plot with greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55084342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elkington Childs, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.