3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChevington Way, Hornchurch, Essex
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Three reception rooms
- Good sized rear garden
- Popular Suttons Farm Estate
- garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (64)
The perfect family home, in the perfect location which has been extended and improved by the current owner to offer versatile living accommodation.Entering this home via the handy storm porch, you are greeted by a large lounge area which has ample space for all your lounge furniture. As this home has been extended there is now a handy study/playroom, which could be used in a variety of different ways, depending on your needs.The rear extension now provides a separate dining room and a well appointed, modern and clean kitchen, the the perfect place to prepare your family's meals. The first floor provides an excellent size master bedroom with built-in storage cupboards. The second and third bedrooms are also a great size, one with built-in wardrobes, the other with a storage cupboard. The first floor is completed by the bathroom and separate toilet.Outside the property has an excellent size low maintenance rear garden with a patio area, raised decking area and side access leading to the front of the home which provides off road parking and access to the part integral garage.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in this home for 25 years and have loved every minute of our time here. Since owning the home we have extended to create a larger ground floor living space which we believe is versatile and worked well for us and our family. The Suttons Farm Estate is well located for bus and train links, close to local schools, with Hornchurch Town Centre only a couple of miles away. The Estate benefits from a friendly and quiet neighbourhood.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 22'2 maximum (6.76m) x 13'7 (4.14m) narrowing to 10'2 (3.10m)
- Study/Playroom: 12'4 x 7'3 (3.76m x 2.21m)
- Dining Room: 11'0 x 8'9 (3.36m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 10'4 (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 7'10 (4.09m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 6'10 (2.95m x 2.08m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55085710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51912454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.