3 bedroom terraced house for saleHuddersfield Road, Halifax
Sold STC £175,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced Property
- Set Over Three floors
- Close to Calderdale Royal Hospital
GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000. William H Brown are proud to offer the sale of this Victorian style three bedroom terraced property located within walking distance of the local schools, Calderdale Royal Infirmary and local commuter routes.
GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000. William H Brown are proud to offer the sale of this Victorian style three bedroom terraced property located within walking distance of the local schools, Calderdale Royal Infirmary and local commuter routes. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor with the main master bedroom on the second floor. Featuring many original features and deep skirting boards throughout make this property an absolute MUST VIEW.
Enter the property through the double glazed front door into the inner hallway with original style wooden flooring and decorative cornice to the ceiling. The hallway provides access to the lounge and dining room with a staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. There is a double glazed window to the front and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" Into bay x 12' 5" into alcove ( 4.04m Into bay x 3.78m into alcove )
The lounge features a living flame effect gas fire with marble effect inset and hearth, and wooden surround. Additionally, the room offers decorative ceiling cornice, a central heating radiator, television point, and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation providing the room with plenty of natural lighting,
Dining Room 13' 10" x 13' 8" into alcove ( 4.22m x 4.17m into alcove )
The dining room features a gas fireplace with marble inset and hearth and decorative wooden mantle surround. The room also boasts period feature ceiling rose and cornice and solid wood flooring. There is a vertical storage radiator and double glazed patio doors lead out into the rear garden. From the dining room access is provided to the kitchen and to the lower ground floor.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
A delightful fitted kitchen boasting a range of base and wall units with complementary work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. There is an electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over and also an integrated fridge and an integrated dishwasher. With spotlighting to the ceiling and double glazed windows to both the front and side elevations, the room enjoys views over the rear garden space.
Lower Ground Floor
To the lower ground floor there is a useful storage space and utility room offering plumbing for a washing machine and ventilation for a dryer. There is tiled flooring and the room provides plenty of space for storage.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to two of the bedrooms and the bathroom. A staircase leads to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" into alcove x 13' 3" ( 5.13m into alcove x 4.04m )
With traditional period feature picture rail and decorative cornice to the ceiling, the bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Boasting solid wood flooring, decorative cornice to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes, the bedroom also provides a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A contemporary white three piece bathroom suite comprising of, a panelled Jacuzzi bath with clear shower screen surround and electric shower, a vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and a low level w.c. with push button flush. With tiled walls and flooring, the room further benefits from a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 19' 1" x 17' 3" ( 5.82m x 5.26m )
The master of the bedrooms, featuring traditional exposed beams, spotlighting and useful storage space located under the eaves. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed skylight window to the front elevation.
To the front is a pebbled garden space with flagged area.
To the rear of the property is a pebbled garden with a patio area and a shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55085749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.