2 bedroom apartment for saleBlenheim Road, Minehead
Sold STC £179,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Sought After Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Larger Corner Balcony - No Onward Chain
- Convenient to Town Centre, Shops, Blenheim Gardens and Seafront.
One of only 4 larger 2-bedroom apartments in this sought after development. Very close to town centre and pretty Blenheim Gardens. This spacious apartment is on the second floor (lift serviced) and benefits from a corner balcony. Viewing highly recommended. No onward chain.
This retirement complex was constructed by McCarthy & Stone Developers and comprises 41 apartments arranged over three floors each served by a lift. The house manager can be contacted from various points within each property and in the case of an emergency and for periods when the house manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency care line response system. It is a condition of the purchase that residents are over the age of 60 years. Cartlton Court is within easy level walking distance of the town centre, Blenheim Gardens and the sea front. The appointment is in good decorative order and is part of a well managed complex which includes residents lounge, laundry room, guest suite, security entry system and attractive communal gardens.
A beautifully presented apartment in the popular retirement complex of Carlton Court in the town centre of Minehead. The apartment has Two double bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/dining room with larger corner balcony and a fully equipped kitchen. Carlton Court has a residents lounge, laundry facilities, communal gardens, parking and a residential house manager. There is also an apartment for use of the residents visitors. All rooms have an emergency call system installed.
Electronically operated entrance door, house managers office, lifts giving access to all floors.
With security entry phone, storage heater, coving, Georgian style doors, boiler cupboard with shelving, further cupboard with fusebox.
Lounge 17' max plus door recess x 17' max ( 5.18m max plus door recess x 5.18m max )
Delightful dual aspect room with double glazed window to side and double glazed door to balcony, feature ornamental fireplace, television and FM point, coving, storage heater.
A corner balcony with elevated outlook & distant countryside views, retaining balustrade and tiled floor.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side and North Hill views, modern fitted kitchen comprising wood effect wall and base level units complimented by granite effect roll edge work surfaces with inset four ring electric hob, cooker hood above and eye level oven with storage above and below, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, appliance space for fridge and freezer, tiled surrounds, coving.
Bedroom One 13' 5" to wardrobe x 10' 2" ( 4.09m to wardrobe x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side with North Hill views, double wardrobe with bi-folding mirrored doors, television and FM points, alarm pull cord, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side with similar outlook to bedroom one, wall mounted heater, coving.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with fitted shower screen and thermostatic mixer shower above, dual flush low level WC and vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled surrounds, extractor fan, wall mounted fan heater, electric heated towel rail.
The property has the benefits of communal gardens to the front & residents parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55087789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.