5 bedroom detached house for saleCliff Road, Hythe, Kent
Sold STC £900,000
- Truly unique detached upside-down house
- Five spacious bedrooms, three of which have en-suites
- A beautiful and mature garden
- Fantastic wrap-around balcony offering delightful views
- Stunning bespoke kitchen/breakfast with integrated appliances
- Found in a very popular and prestigious part of Hythe
- EPC energy rating C (70)
What the Owner says:
We bought this house from new and have thoroughly enjoyed our time here. From our master bedroom we can enjoy sitting on a private terrace or on the covered decked area drinking or morning coffee or having a nightcap, listening to the water trickling into the fishpond. We recently installed the new kitchen and have loved hosting dinners and barbecues on the decked balcony.
It is very peaceful, quiet and secluded, yet we are only a few minutes from Hythe’s historic town centre with its array of individual shops and restaurants as well as Waitrose and Sainsbury’s and the unique miniature Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch railway. We are not far from the beach and the Imperial Hotel with its golf course, gym and other facilities as well as the Military Canal for walks along the towpath. Enthusiastic golfers can enjoy their sport at the nearby Henry Cotton designed golf course at Sene Valley. For rail commuters, the high-speed train to London from Folkestone is just under an hour or you could take a twenty-minute drive to Ashford International, where it is only thirty-six minutes to St. Pancras. Sandling station is only a short distance and there are regular bus services to Folkestone with its excellent secondary schools, high-street stores and access to the Continent.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'8 x 11'11 (6.00m x 3.63m)
- Study Area: 9'9 x 6'10 (2.97m x 2.08m)
- Sitting Room: 16'8 x 16'7 (5.08m x 5.06m)
- Dining Room: 14'7 x 10'8 (4.45m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 20'7 x 13'1 (6.28m x 3.99m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 13'3 (4.27m x 4.04m)
- En-suite Bath/Shower room
- Bedroom 2: 16'11 x 11'9 (5.16m x 3.58m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 14'6 x 10'3 (4.42m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 11'11 reducing to 11'5 (3.97m x 3.63m)
- Store Area
- Wrap Around Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.