2 bedroom park home for saleEddisbury Hill, Delamere, Nr Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2JJ
- 28x20 Tingdene Villa Now Available
- Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Open Plan Lounge-Diner
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
28x20 Tingdene Villa Now Available - Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Open Plan Lounge-Diner - Feature Fireplace - Modern Family Bathroom - Unfurnished - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Fully refurbished Tingdene Villa 28x 20ft - excellent condition throughout including the following: Brand new Canexel exterior, Indian Stone patio area, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Two double bedrooms completely redecorated and new carpets throughout. Upvc double glazing, Gas central heating on a low maintenance plot.
For further information or to book a viewing, please call 01202 770 736 - 01202 243 138.
Set in the heart of rural Cheshire, this park is a peaceful place nestled on the side of a hill with magnificent views across the Cheshire plain. With only 25 Park Homes, this small park is ideally located within open countryside, yet close to everyday facilities. The village boasts a village store, church, 2 country pubs and of course the famous Delamere Forest. Bus stops and a mainline train station provide fantastic transport links. The historic towns of Northwich and Frodsham are close by, as is the Roman walled city of Chester.
Doctors: 3 miles
Dentist: 4 miles
Local shop: 1 mile
Bus stop: 1 mile
Train station: 1 mile
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 278515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.