3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCyprian Rust Way, Soham, Ely
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Modern internal presentation
- Parking at the rear
- Enclosed rear garden
A MODERN AND WELL PRESENTED semi detached three bedroom property in the POPULAR AND WELL SERVED location of Soham. The accommodation also comprises one spacious reception room, a down stairs cloakroom, kitchen and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. An internal inspection is advised.
A modern and well presented semi detached three bedroom property in the popular and well served town location of Soham. The accommodation also comprises one spacious reception room, a down stairs cloakroom, kitchen and enclosed rear garden. An internal inspection is advised to appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation on offer.
A high specification modern property located approximately 8 miles from Newmarket, 20 miles from Bury St Edmund's and 20 miles from Cambridge. Stansted airport is approximately 40 miles away. Ely station is 5 miles away approximately with rail services to Cambridge and onward connections to London taking approximately an hour.
Soham is a popular small town and civil parish in the English county of Cambridgeshire. It lies just off the A142 between Ely and Newmarket. It's amenities include a medical centre, college, numerous schools and police station
Door to front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor landing and radiator
Window to side aspect, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator
Kitchen 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Window to front aspect, fully fitted with a modern range of matching base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps, electric oven with gas hob with a stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer and tiled flooring
Lounge/dinner 16' 1" max x 14' 10" max ( 4.90m max x 4.52m max )
Window to rear aspect, under stair storage cupboard, doors leading to the rear garden, television and telephone point and two radiators
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect and airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.06m )
Window to rear aspect, access to loft space and radiator
Window to front aspect, panel bath with mixer taps and shower head, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator
To the rear is a good sized garden laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by fencing, two sheds and further patio area
Parking for the property is to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55089772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.