2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Cokers, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- OVER 55's ACCOMMODATION
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
Jones & chapman are pleased to bring to market this two bedroom bungalow on this quiet residential cul-de-sac which offers well maintained communal gardens and parking facilities and excellent local amenities perfect for over 55's.
Jones & chapman are delighted to market this shared ownership two bedroom bungalow situated in the popular residential area of 'The Cokers' the property benefits from shops and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear there is a sunny communal garden and to the front there are well maintained communal gardens and parking facilities.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.42m into recess x 3.43m )
ouble glazed patio door leading to rear garden, TV point, telephone point, radiator, gas fire place.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen, stone style work surfaces, sink drainer, gas hob and oven, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.