4 bedroom detached house for saleHarewood Road, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42
* An individually designed Detached Dormer Bungalow with over 2,200 sq. feet of living accommodation.
* Stunning landscaped gardens and panoramic views.
* Offered with no onward chain. This property must be viewed to appreciate its size and potential.
Key Features - * Sought after location
* Within the highly regarded Brookfield School catchment
* Set in approximately ¼ acre of beautiful landscaped gardens
* Panoramic views
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Entrance hall
* Spacious lounge
* Separate dining room
* Breakfast kitchen
* Ground floor bedroom and combined bathroom/WC
* Extensive offices which provide potential to create further living space or opportunity
provide independent annexed accommodation.
* Two further bedrooms with dressing room and en-suite facilities to first floor
* Garden room with decked balcony
* Sweeping driveway provides off-road parking for several vehicles
* Double garage
* Landscaped rear gardens
-* No onward chain
* Early viewing recommended
Accommodation Comprises: -
Grand Entrance Hall - Having a hardwood door with decorative stained glass and side panels. The entrance hall is spacious with coving fitted. Contemporary style radiator. Under stairs storage.
Lounge - Enjoying superb views. A feature fireplace, ornate coving and ceiling roses. Contemporary style radiators.
Separate Dining Room - Generously sized with ornate coving and ceiling rose. Attractive wood flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen - Fitted with bespoke units of solid pine. Wall and base units with granite work surface areas over. Glazed china display cupboards and open display shelving. An AGA, integrated dishwasher. Attractive terracotta flooring.
Utility Area - Space for washing machine and tumble drier.
Ground Floor Bedroom - With two fitted wardrobes and window views.
Ground Floor Combined Bathroom/Wc - Fitted with a panelled bath vanity sink and wash basin. Separate shower with rainfall shower unit over. Sanitary wear has gold fittings.
Extensive Offices - Currently utilised as office space but would provide the potential to create further living space or opportunity to provide independent annexed accommodation. Having a .......
Kitchen / Toilet Area - The central heating boiler for the office space is located here on a separate system. Sink unit and WC.
Exit to the rear of the property.
From the Entrance Hall stairs rise to the first floor with an attractive carved balustrade staircase. Beautiful stain glassed window.
Master Bedroom - A window provides far reaching views to the front and lovely views of the rear garden. Spacious bedroom with DRESSING ROOM having a comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes. EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower unit and rainfall shower over, vanity sink, low flush WC all with gold fittings. The Worcester Bosch central heating boiler for the main living accommodation is located in the en-suite.
Bedroom Two - With windows overlooking the landscaped garden, again a spacious second bedroom with DRESSING AREA. Useful fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite - With rainfall shower unit vanity sink, hand wash basin and low flush WC.
Garden Room - Picture window giving a grand view of the landscaped gardens at the rear, French doors open out onto a decked balcony area, attractive Amtico flooring.
Outside - The front of the property is a sweeping driveway which provides off-road parking for several vehicles and leads to a double garage. Well established borders planted with a variety of trees, plants flowers and shrubs. Garden pond.
A pathway to the side of the property leads to the rear garden.
Rear Garden - The rear gardens are landscaped and set on different levels. Planted with an array of trees, flower, plants and shrubs. Ponds, waterfalls and fabulous panoramic views can be enjoyed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55090555.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26383012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.