3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirth Fields, Garforth, Leeds
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Kitchen and Converted Garage Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden, Driveway and Garage (quarter)
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio
- Great Resedential Location
- Close to All Amenities
- VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE
New to the market is this three bedroom, three reception room semi-detached house which is located in a popular area of Garforth. Within a short walk of the train stations, schools, parks and main street along with the A1/M1 link motorway this property is fantastically located for commuting far and wide.
Currently let out for £750.00 per calendar month the house has been priced to achieve a quick sale, the tenants are due to vacate on the 18th August 2016 making it vacant possession and having no vendor chain.
Briefly the property comprises of and entrance porch to the front of the property which leads into the front facing lounge, with double glass doors into the dining area. The dining area offers access through an open arch to the kitchen and doors to the converted garage room (reception 3) and a storage cupboard.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single plus the family bathroom.
Externally there is a driveway and front garden and small garage for storage. To the rear is an enclosed garden with patio.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100851003789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Garforth - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.