2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Croft Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £125,000
- Two bedrooms
- Through lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Front and rear
- Very popular location
- Double glazing (where specified)
*A LOVELY HOME TO MAKE YOUR OWN* This two bedroom end-terraced house in the heart fo Shard End will make the perfect first time buy or investment purchase. The property has a large garden wrapping around the house due to being situated on a corner plot. Call the sales team now 0121 749 7888.
This is a lovely home to make your own. Located on Old Croft Lane in the heart of Shard End this will be the ideal purchase for any first time buyer looking to put their stamp on a first house. The property has a through lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room, guest WC and front and rear grardens.
Laid to lawn, hedges to borders and double glazed door into:
Double glazed windows to side and front elevations, wood effect laminate flooring and door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard, storage heater, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 21' 6" max x 11' 5" max into recess ( 6.55m max x 3.48m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevations, gas fire and storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 2" plus door recess x 9' 5" max plus recess ( 2.49m plus door recess x 2.87m max plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and wood effect laminate flooring.
Utility Room 12' 7" x 4' 5" max ( 3.84m x 1.35m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation and door into:
Wash hand basin and WC.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" plus wardrobe x 9' 10" max ( 4.39m plus wardrobe x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 3.48m x 2.84m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and convection heater.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55092103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.