2 bedroom flat for saleWallace Road, Colchester
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Close To North Station
- Viewing Advised
This two bedroom first floor flat is situated to the north of Colchester's town centre, offering excellent access to Colchester's mainline train station with direct links to London Liverpool Street, shops, amenities, general hospital and A12. Early viewing is strongly advised.
WAS £165,000 - REDUCED TO £155,000
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, airing cupboard.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to Balcony.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.95m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed sliding patio door to Balcony, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedrom Two 10' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.07m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from allocated parking space.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55094407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.