3 bedroom terraced house for saleKempton Road, WIRRAL
- Front and Rear Garden
- 3 Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Sought After Location
Jones & Chapman are pleased to market this fantastic property which is located in a sought after area of Bebington. Fantastic opportunity for first time buyers.
Jones & Chapman are please to market this fantastic three bedroom mid-terrace home in the sought out area of Bebington and has excellent schools and local amenities! The property offers, entrance hallway, lounge, open kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended!
Door to front aspect (Single Glazed - Frosted), Window to front aspect, Radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.22m into bay x 3.28m into recess )
Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Open Electric Fire Place, Radiator, Telephone Point, TV Point.
Open Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" max x 15' 4" max ( 3.38m max x 4.67m max )
Fitted Kitchen, Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Patio Doors to Yard, Sink/Drainer, Radiator, Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Space for; Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 8' from front of windows ( 3.38m x 2.44m from front of windows )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, Telephone and TV Point.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.02m into recess )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator, Telephone and TV Point.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator.
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed - Frosted) Radiator, Bath/Mixer Taps, Shower Cubicle, Vanity, Exterior Fan, WC, Partly Tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55094446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.