3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Little Ryburgh, Fakenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced From £350,000 - £375,000 Guide Price To £325,000
- Character Property Backing onto Fields
- Generous Gardens of Approx 1/2 ACRE STMS
- Lounge, Kitchen-Breakfast Room & Sun Room
- Large Workshop & Field Views
- Viewing Essential
Situated in a popular Hamlet backing onto open countryside with a mature and well established garden of approximately 1/2 and Acre STMS. This cottage has so much potential for extension STP and needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Are you looking for a RURAL LOCATION? This extended semi detached cottage is situated in a small Hamlet boasting ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS and is set on a SUBSTANTIAL PLOT of approximately 1/2 ACRE STMS. The property has been well looked after and the gardens are well established.
Sun Room 30' 4" x 7' 10" ( 9.25m x 2.39m )
Dado rail, wall lights, two radiators, tiled flooring, single glazed window to rear and side, door to rear and multi-pane door to the lounge.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Space for fridge, integrated freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Exposed timbers, wall lights, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front and side with multi-pane door to:
Lounge 16' 11" to fireplace plus recess x 13' 10" to include stairs ( 5.16m to fireplace plus recess x 4.22m to include stairs )
Exposed timbers, wall lights, brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, television point and telephone point. UPVC double glazed window to front, multi-pane door to sun room and stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge, two loft accesses, dado rail, double airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to to rear with field views.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Wall lights, radiator, television point, telephone point and UPVC double glazed window to front with field views.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Built-in wardrobe, wall lights, radiator, television point, telephone point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.18m )
Built-in wardrobes, wall lights, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to rear with field views.
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with shower over and tiled walls. Towel rail, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is situated in a rural location with open countryside views. The garden is approximately 1/2 acre STMS and is really well laid out.. The property is approached by a five bar gate that leads to the driveway. This provides ample off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached timber workshop. At the top of the garden there is a range of fruit trees and the remainder mainly laid to lawn. There is a variety of flowering shrubs and borders to the side with three greenhouses. There is also a patio seating area to the rear of the sun room / breakfast room. The gardens are beautiful and a must see.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55094509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.