6 bedroom detached house for saleStables Cottage, Hall Estate, Hoar Cross, DE13
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Wealth of Character & Flexibility
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Five Superb Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Dining & Living Kitchen
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & Bathroom
- Five Further Bedrooms
- Guest Bedroom En Suite & Bathroom
- Double Garage, Gated Entrance & Parking
- Gardens extending to three sides
**Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN** An EXCELLENT DETACHED FAMILY HOME enjoying SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED INTERIORS, SIX SUPERB BEDROOMS and a PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION WITHIN HOAR CROSS, a rural hamlet set within the picturesque countryside of Needwood Forest. A beautifully appointed house with a great ideal of character, Stables Cottage benefits from a total of five reception rooms including an open plan dining and living kitchen with garden room off to the ground floor, with six bedrooms serviced by master and guest en suites and a family bathroom. The master also enjoys private use of a walk in wardrobe and dressing room. Fitted to a high specification, Stables Cottage also enjoys a double garage, gardens extending to all sides including a rear courtyard and gated access to a generous driveway. The property has recently been fitted with a biomass boiler housed to the exterior of the property.
Good amenities are available in the local villages of Yoxall and Abbots Bromley and leisure pursuits can be enjoyed at nearby Blithfield Reservoir and Hoar Cross Hall Spa. The area is well serviced by good local schools. Hoar Cross Day Nursery, the highly esteemed St Peter's Primary School in nearby Yoxall and the respected John Taylor High School in Barton-under-Needwood are all easily accessed. Additionally, there is an excellent choice of local independent schools in the area with the Cathedral School in Lichfield, Abbots Bromley School for Girls, Smallwood Manor Preparatory School, Denstone College, Foremark Hall and Repton School. Hoar Cross is well placed for access to the A515, and there are excellent links to the A38 and A50 and the national motorway network beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55095112.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26383555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.