2 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Road, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- UPVC double glazing
- Light & airy conservatory
- Double driveway & backs onto fields
- Private road
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This bungalow is already perfect for anyone looking to downsize but could also make an excellent family home as it has the potential for improvement and a first floor extension, subject to planning consents.Set within a private road, this property really has the feel of being in a very friendly and neighbourly environment which is probably why the current owners have stayed for so long.The front door opens into a welcoming entrance hall, which is ideal for receiving guests and the lounge is spacious with a feature fireplace. This room opens onto a light and airy conservatory, which the current owners enjoy as it overlooks the secluded rear garden. The kitchen/diner is modern, well equipped and is open plan, so you can chat to your guests whilst showing off your cooking skills. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath.The stunning rear garden has an abundance of fruit bushes and flowering shrubs, and there is access to a bridle path through a garden gate, with views over fields.The patio leads to a two tier decking area, ideal for barbecues, making it a great place to entertain in the summer months. As well as a garage there are also two driveways with parking for up to six vehicles.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'5 x 11'11 (5.01m x 3.63m)
- Conservatory: 14'9 x 10'10 (4.50m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 21'10 x 11'11 (6.66m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 11'11 (4.12m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 9'7 (3.76m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'11 (2.49m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21908017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.