2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolway Close, Cromer
Sold STC £185,000
- Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Modernisation!
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Established Front & Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage & No Onward Chain!
Set in a residential area on the outskirts of the seaside town of Cromer, close to Roughton Road train station & a bus stop. This two bedroom detached bungalow is in need of modernisation throughout. With an integral garage, established front & rear gardens, & is offered with no onward chain!
Set in a residential area on the outskirts of the seaside town of Cromer, close to Roughton Road train station and a bus stop. With easy access to the town centre and all its amenities, and of course the beautiful beaches and coastal line. This detached bungalow is in need of some modernisation throughout. Consisting of a lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms. There is an integral garage with electric door. To the front of the property there is a good size lawned area with a driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, raised shingle area, storage shed and greenhouse, along with established shrubs, borders and fruit tree. Offered with no onward chain!
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Storage cupboard. Radiator and carpet. Loft access. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 16' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fire. Carpet and wall lights. Television and telephone points. Serving hatch into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 11" min ( 3.30m x 2.11m min )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Freestanding gas cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Two built in storage cupboards - one housing the hot water tank. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into;
With pantry style storage cupboard and door into the garage.
Lean To 6' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.03m x 2.67m )
With a door leading to the rear garden.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled splashbacks. Obscure window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 10" max ( 3.05m x 3.30m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 3.48m x 3.30m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpet.
With electric door. Power and light. Three windows to the side aspect. Door into the rear hallway.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample parking leading to the garage. There is an established lawned garden with shrubs and bushes, and a path to the front door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area and raised shingle and lawned area. With a garden storage shed and greenhouse. There are fruit trees and established shrubs and borders. A gate gives access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.