3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunnel Road, Retford
Sold STC £105,000
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST HOME
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Two reception rooms, generous fitted kitchen, utility
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Enclosed rear gardens
- NO CHAIN
Offering EXCELLENT VALUE for money is this generously proportioned three bedroom semi detached home, ideally located to access the amenities of Retford Rail station and the amenities of Retford town.
Positioned to the fringes of Retford town and ideally located to access Retford rail station which has an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Door to the front and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 5" max ( 4.24m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace (decorative only) and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator and understairs storage with a window.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with splashback tiling, complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor above, Central heating radiator and a double glazed window and door.
Wash hand basin and w.c. and space for a washing machine.
Two sash windows, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a feature cast iron fire place.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, feature cast iron fire place and built in storage above the stairs with loft access.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 6' 8" plus door recess ( 2.90m x 2.03m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Three piece suite with a corner bath, heated towel rail, splashback tiling and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a small garden area. To the rear is a garden with a paved and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.