3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Street, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Separate Dining Room
- Four Piece Downstairs Bathroom
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Separate Dining Room
*Four Piece Downstairs Bathroom
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Off Road Parking
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Close to Town Centre
Arched brick porchway, PVCu entrance door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, opening to:
3.85m x 3.22m (12'8" x 10'7") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, feature fire surround, radiator.
3.53m x 4.31m (11'7" x 14'2") maximum including chimney breast. Fireplace set in timber surround, walk-in understairs storage cupboard with window, laminate flooring, door to:
2.57m x 2.44m (8'5" x 8'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu door to rear garden, door to:
Downstairs Family Bathroom
Fitted with four piece suite with Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to side, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, access to loft area.
Access to loft, door to:
3.82m x 4.27m (12'6" x 14') maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.56m x 2.85m (11'8" x 9'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.59m x 1.38m (8'6" x 4'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The front is laid to lawn and gravel with concrete pathway leading to entrance door with flower borders.
Gravel driveway to the side providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental borders, gated access leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.