5 bedroom detached house for saleFleet Road, Fleet, SPALDING
- Newly constructed
- Detached Executive Residence
- Large Kitchen/Family Room
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 Ensuites and Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
Newly Constructed Detached Executive Residence set in mature gardens. The accommodation comprises of a large Kitchen/Family Room with bi folding doors opening onto raised deck area, Lounge, Study, Utility and Cloakroom, 5 Bedrooms, 2 ensuites and Family Bathroom. Double Garage and off road parking.
Newly Constructed Detached Executive Residence set in a mature established location. The accommodation comprises of a large Kitchen/Family Room with bi folding doors opening onto raised deck area, Lounge, Study, Utility and Cloakroom, 5 Bedrooms, 2 ensuites and Family Bathroom. Double Garage and mature gardens. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
having wooden entrance door to front, wood floor, recessed lights, understair cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Study: 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
having window to front, wood floor, recessed lights.
with WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, wood floor, recessed lights.
Lounge: 22' 2" x 12' 10" into chimney breast ( 6.76m x 3.91m into chimney breast )
having wood floor, Open fireplace, window to front, recessed lights.
Kitchen/ Family Room: 23' 4" x 21' 6" into recess ( 7.11m x 6.55m into recess )
having a range of base and wall level units with granite worksurfaces. One and a half bowl sink, split level oven with gas hob. Island unit, double doors to entrance hall, door to utility. Recessed lights. Bi folding doors giving access to raised deck area to the rear of the property. Sky windows.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall, glass balustrade, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 12' 10" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.91m max x 3.71m max )
having window to front, radiator.
having double shower cubical, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, window to side, radiator towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 16' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.95m )
having two windows to front, radiator, recessed light.
having WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, towel radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, tiling to walls.
Bedroom 3: 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
having window to rear, radiator, recessed lights.
Bedroom 4: 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
having window to rear, radiator, recessed lights.
Bedroom 5: 9' 9" x 8' 2" extending to 12' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.49m extending to 3.91m )
window to rear and side, radiator.
having bath, wash hand basin, WC, window to side, towel radiator, fully tiled walls.
The property stand back behind a low level feature wall with pillars and footpath leading to front door. Lawned areas with paving and gravel. To the rear of the property is a large raised decked area, lawn, raised borders. Driveway through Wooden gates leading to Detached double Garage.
From the Long Sutton Office turn left and proceed along Gedney Road to the Gedney roundabout. Take the 3rd exit and proceed along the double carriageway taking the 3rd turning left signposted Fleet Hargate stay on Fleet Road and the property can be found on the right hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.