24 bedroom detached house for saleCardinham, Bodmin, Cornwall
Guide Price £2,500,000
- Set in an elevated position with panoramic valley views.
- Equidistant from the South and North Cornwall coastlines.
- Easy access to Bodmin and the A30 dual carriageway.
- Grade II listed 4/5 bedroomed farmhouse retaining many original features.
- Stone built 1 bedroomed detached annexe/guest suite.
- 8 stone built holiday letting cottages (rated Visit England as 5 star & 4 star).
- Facilities include indoor swimming pool complex, games room, indoor soft play barn and all-weather tennis court.
- Facilities include shop, laundry room and reception/office.
- Gross turnover in 2012/2013 of £281,011 net of VAT.
- Range of outbuildings with further development potential, subject to the necessary consents.
Named by The Times in April 2010; 25 Greatest British Holiday Rentals - Best for small children.
Glynn Barton Cottages provides a small hamlet of properties in an elevated position overlooking a quiet and lightly wooded valley and enjoys panoramic views. Set down a driveway of just under 1 mile.
The farmhouse is Grade II listed, centrally heated and set apart from the holiday letting business to give a high degree of privacy to the owners accommodation.
The cottages are stone built with slate roofs and are centrally heated and have individual boilers for each cottage.
There are a full range of leisure facilities close to the cottages including indoor swimming pool complex, soft play barn and the playroom. The childrens play area, all-weather tennis court and ball game area are set away from the complex.
Set in approximately 13 acres including gardens, grounds and paddocks with direct access out onto woodland.
The cottages are rated by Visit Britain as 5 star and 4 star and has won green tourism silver award in 2013/14.
The business is promoted by the present owners via their website, advertising and press coverage. They do not use an agent and have an established database of customers with high levels of repeat and recommendation business.
The gross turnover in 2012/13 was £281,011 net of VAT. Trading information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55099378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THC140004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.