3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelbeck Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Extended Semi Detached
- Cloakroom, Lounge - Diner,
- Modern Kitchen and Second Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Large Garage + Parking
Arrange a viewing on this semi-detached property located in the sought after village location of Harworth, rarely do properties become available on this street. The amenities including schooling, healthcare and shopping facilities all of which are very convenient within a 10 min drive.
Well deserving of an internal inspection is this 3 bedroom semi-detached property, located in the village of Harworth.
This property boasts a substantial amount of entertaining space having a lounge/diner and a second reception room as well as a spacious modern kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor.
The first floor gives access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom with the property having double glazed windows and gas central heating.
To the outside of the property there is a car port and larger than average garage as well as off street parking. The rear garden is of good proportions and has a paved patio area close to the house, mature lawned gardens and established shrubs and borders.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door with a timber and glazed door leading into the entrance hall.
Having a door to the second reception, coving to the ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator.
Second Reception 13' 3" x 14' 4" to recess ( 4.04m x 4.37m to recess )
Really useful second reception room with a side facing double glazed window and door leading to the lounge. Coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Lounge - Diner 9' 11" x 19' 1" ( 3.02m x 5.82m )
Spacious lounge which is partially open plan to the kitchen. Having a front facing double glazed window, cornice to the ceiling and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 15' 11" ( 2.67m x 4.85m )
With a substantial range of modern wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. 5 burner Gas hob with an extractor fan above a double oven and space for a fridge freezer. Having a rear facing double glazed window and entrance door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Walk in pantry for extra storage also having plumbing for the washing machine.
With a side facing obscured double glazed window and a low flush wc.
With a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" + recess x 9' 9" ( 4.01m + recess x 2.97m )
A double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, coving and a cornice to the ceiling, wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 3" into recess ( 2.79m x 3.43m into recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard to the alcove.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 9' 11" ( 1.80m x 3.02m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 9' 2" ( 1.68m x 2.79m )
Upgraded by the vendor with a modern white suite comprising of a three piece bathroom suite including a bath, wc and hand wash basin. Splash back tiling and a heated towel rail, side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
At the front of the property there is a walled and lawned garden with a driveway to the side of the property. Gated to the side giving access into the car port and garage beyond, ability for off street parking.
At the rear of the property there is a larger than average garage which is of brick construction with an up and over door and courtesy door to the side.
The garden is of good proportions with a paved patio area close to the house a lawn and a range of established shrubs and plants.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road and follow the road, turning left into Harworth. Follow the road taking the right hand turning onto Beech Road. Welbeck is on the T of the junction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55102142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.