3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Consett, County Durham, DH8
Under Offer £90,000
- Three-Bedroomed Stone-Built Terraced House
- Comprehensively Refurbished in 2016
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Utility & Ground Floor W.C.
- Off Street Parking & Rear Patio Garden
- Close to Town Centre & Facilities
A three-bedroomed stone-built terraced house, which has been refurbished and transformed in 2015/16 and is available with no onward chain.
Having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment, which includes rewiring, new uPVC double glazing and a new heating system (combi. boiler), the house provides accommodation comprising: entrance lobby, living room, contemporary fitted kitchen/diner, utility lobby, W.C., first floor landing, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern bathroom fitted with a white suite. There is a rear patio and a tarmaced yard with double wooden gates and space for parking, alongside a stone-walled raised flower bed.
Park Road is situated close to the town centre, which has a good range of shops, facilities and amenities, as well as the retail park along Genesis Way. It is also a short walk across from Consett Park and within easy access of the Derwent Country Walk in Blackhill and Shotley Bridge, and the Coast-to-Coast cycle route. The regional centres of Newcastle and Durham are both approximately 14 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55102996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.