3 bedroom house for saleSquirrels Close, Woodside Park, N12
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite shower room
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Peaceful location with private garage
Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking, located in the popular residential area of Woodside Par.
Situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of North Finchley High Road, while Woodside Park Underground Station is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 957418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.