6 bedroom town house for saleMontgomery Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- SIMPLY STUNNING. NO CHAIN.
- 'Mews' Style Town House
- Spacious & Flexible Accommodation
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bedrooms Having Juliet Balcony & En-Suite Facilities
- Generous And Well Proportioned Accommodation Throughout
- Ideal Home For The Growing Family
- Gardens. Garage
- IMMEDIATE VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This home presents an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious and immaculately presented home with generous accommodation arranged over three floors. This superb home would be ideal for the growing family or professional couple alike. The accommodation comprises a spacious reception hall, guest cloak room, a contemporary kitchen with high gloss, soft close units, stainless steel hob with oven and grill and stainless steel extractor fan. There are a range of integrated appliances. The kitchen opens to a beautiful dining room with an archway to a lounge with French doors to the rear opening onto a private garden. A staircase leads to the first floor which has two large walk-in cupboards, master bedroom with Juliet balcony and a full range of contemporary robes, neutrally decorated throughout with en-suite facilities comprising; double shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, bedroom two again with Juliet balcony and en-suite facilities and bedroom three. A staircase leads to the second floor and bedroom four/sitting room again with Juliet balcony and en-suite facilities, two further bedrooms and house bathroom.
Outside the property forms part of a select few properties. To the front there is an easily maintained garden area and at the back, a most attractive, lawned garden area being particularly private and screened from the road. There is a single garage at the rear of the property.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55106476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE160222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.