1 bedroom flat for saleAltyre Road, Croydon, CR0
- STUNNING 1 bedroom apartment in the landmark Altitude Apartments 25 building
- 2 minutes reach of East Croydon train station
- LUXURY open plan lounge with fitted kitchen
- modern bathroom suite
- spacious bedroom
- STUNNING views from 7th floor of the impressive centrepiece 25 storey Altitude 25 Tower
- Luxurious five-star entrance lobby with concierge
- Ideal location with excellent transport links to Central London
- Easy access to M25 and London Airports
A STUNNING 1 bedroom apartment in the landmark Altitude Apartments 25 building in Central Croydon, 2 minutes reach of East Croydon train station. Just a short walk from Croydon Town Centre, the location of this property is perfect for any professional!
Benefits include a LUXURY open plan lounge with fitted kitchen, MODERN bathroom suite, spacious bedroom, underfloor heating and double glazing.
This stunning one bedroomed apartment features high specification, contemporary fittings arranged on the 7th floor of the impressive centrepiece 25 storey Altitude 25 Tower. The tower further benefits from a luxurious five-star entrance lobby with concierge. Ideally located for ease of access with excellent transport links to Central London, M25 and all London Airports as well the proposed site for the new Westfield shopping mall For more information on this apartment, contact House Simple.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55109359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.