3 bedroom detached house for saleTroon Crescent, Wellingborough
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedroom detached property
- Located in the popular Gleneagles estate
- Off road parking AND garage
- £1000 buyers incentive
***GLENEAGLES FAMILY HOME*** This three bedroom detached property would make a great family home. Viewing is recommended so call us now to avoid missing out.
The property benefits from having enclosed rear garden, off road parking and a garage, within close proximity to local schools and shops and being in the popular Gleneagles estate of Wellingborough.
The front garden is enclosed with a hedge and small picket fence, there is a path leading from the drive to the front door.
Obscure double glazed door to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" in to bay x 13' 5" max ( 5.61m in to bay x 4.09m max )
Obscure double glazed door and window to rear, double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, gas fire with brick built surround and tiled hearth, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, under stairs storage and door to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.95m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to front, wall and floor units with roll work tops over, one and a half sink with drainer and mixer tap over, wall mounted boiler, part tiled, integral gas oven, gas hob, space for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, radiator, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 8" plus built in storage x 9' 8" max ( 2.95m plus built in storage x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 8' 8" plus built in storage ( 3.10m max x 2.64m plus built in storage )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard housing water tank, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, double walk in electric shower, radiator.
The garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with gated side access and a variety of trees and shrubs. There is also a seating area and path leading to the garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.51m )
Glazed door to the side with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55109692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.