4 bedroom detached house for saleKenwood Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale Under the Persimmon Homes Assisted Move Scheme
- An Impressively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Enjoying a Delightful Corner Plot with Nicely Presented Gardens, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Dining Room with Bay Window to the Front & a Useful Study
- Utility Area & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Master Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
**REDUCED BY £10,000** Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale Under. An Impressively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55110499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.