1 bedroom apartment for saleCrown Drive, Farnham Royal
- Ground floor apartment
- Approximately 545 sq ft
- Aloocated parking space plus visitors parking
READY FOR OCCUPATION
The Historic Crown House Estate is an exclusive private gated development tucked away in a quaint and rural location beside Burnham Beeches. The luxurious retreat nestles within just under eight acres of charming, serene and mature landscaped grounds.
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON THESE LUXURY APARTMENTS CALL ROGER PLATT ON 01628 665252
NOW READY FOR OCCUPATION
The Annexe at Crown House marks the first stage of development, comprising of 11 remarkable apartments.
The Crown House Estate is an exclusive private gated development tucked away in a quaint English village of Burnham in South Buckinghamshire. The luxurious retreat nestles within just under eight acres of charming, serene and mature landscaped grounds.
Burnham Beeches resides in 540 acres of protected National Nature Reserve which is also a Site of Special Scientific interest packed with rare wildlife. The bustling Burnham village centre has a weekly Farmer's market creating an exciting buzz for the locals to enjoy.
Located in the centre of town is the four star Burnham Beeches Hotel, with its AA Rosette restaurant. The town offers a good range of shops and is surrounded by larger towns offering a large variety of retail opportunities, nightlife entertainment, wine bars and gastro pubs.
The Crown House Estate combines luxurious living in stunning countryside just over 2 miles (less than a 10 minute drive) from Burnham station where you can be in London Paddington in less than 30 minutes on the Great Western train line, or Liverpool Street in 43 minutes on the Cross Rail. Slough train station is just over 10 minutes' drive and is 17 minutes to Paddington. It is just 25 miles from the hustle and bustle of London, or approximately 12 miles from Heathrow airport which will take 20 minutes on the train on the Cross Rail and around 20 minutes to drive.
The interior design creates high-end contemporary spaces, in which residents can enjoy the beauty of their natural surroundings combined with the luxuries of modern living. These apartments have been crafted to a high specification and offer a choice of one or two bedrooms, where each apartment features a high gloss, contemporary, true handleless German kitchens, AEG appliances, ceramic worktops and LED mood lighting. All of the apartments come with lightly grey oiled engineered wood flooring, soft beige luxurious carpets, built in bespoke wardrobes, Italian tiled bathrooms and multi-functional LED lighting. Some of the apartments also offer bespoke bookcases, media solutions and private dressing suites.
The Annexe consists of multiple open plan living areas. The theme for these spaces is high end luxury, contemporary living, which is practical where dividers have been cleverly used to maximise the feeling of space and light.
The kitchens are the focal point of many of the open plan living areas. The Germanic clean lines, combined with the true handleless design, reflects the contemporary nature of the scheme. The kitchens have all been designed to have a high-end finish. which is practical. Kitchen islands have been used in several of apartments which not only provide practical and informal seating/dining for the apartments but also to extend the high-end feel and attention to detail.
The bedrooms are absolute luxury, an escape from the outside world. They continue the contemporary theme but use warmer, deeper tones in the furnishings, paint colours and lighting levels, to make the rooms inviting and relaxing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55111708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.