3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Close, Beacon Hill, Hindhead
Sold STC £395,000
- Character semi detached house
- Scope to extend if desired STPP
- Quite cul de sac within a popular residential area of Beacon Hill village
- Level plot extending to over 200 feet
- Long front garden with driveway parking for a number of vehicles, with private lawn behind mature hedging
- Rear aspect sitting room
- Recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with door opening to lean-to style conservatory used as a rear lobby/utility area
- Three good sized first floor bedrooms with built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Modern fully tiled family bathroom with D-shaped bath and shower over 100 foot level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area adjacent to the house and large shed/workshop/store to the ...
* Character semi detached house * Cul de sac position close to the village centre * Offering scope to extend if desired STPP * Level plot over 200 feet in length (1/8th of an acre) * 100 foot garden to the rear * Garden and driveway parking to the front *
LOCATION Beacon Hill is a small, charming Surrey village surrounded by National Trust Land at The Golden Valley and The Devils Punchbowl. It has a number of useful local shops, restaurants and primary school. The neighbouring village of Grayshott offers a greater range of shops and services. There is easy access onto the A3 providing fast road links to London and the South Coast. Haslemere and Farnham are both within close proximity offering fast rail links into London, and a more extensive range of shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and other services. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, many acres of National Trust lands, ideal for walking and riding and sailing at Frensham Pond. www.beaconhillhindhead.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6920350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.