3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrand New Homes at Regents Place, Kingsway, Quedgeley GL2 2EU
- Garage & Double Driveway
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Qualifies for Help to Buy
- 2 Year Linden Homes Guarantee
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Fully fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Vinyl Flooring to Kitchen
* STUNNING, STYLISH AND HAS A SOUTH FACING GARDEN *
The Birch is a beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached, BRAND NEW home complete with a GARAGE and DOUBLE Driveway. The property features a SPACIOUS Living/Dining room and separate Kitchen with integrated appliances including a FRIDGE/FREEZER, stainless steel single oven, gas hob, extractor hood and has VINYL flooring. Further benefits include an EN SUITE to bedroom 1, south facing garden, 10 Year NHBC and it qualifies for HELP TO BUY.
A Show Home is available to view of this exact house type, to view please contact Michael Tuck New homes on 01452 726443.
16' 8'' x 14' 7'' (5.08m x 4.44m)
10' 5'' x 9' 1'' (3.17m x 2.77m)
11' 8'' x 10' 9'' (3.55m x 3.27m)
10' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.05m x 2.84m)
8' 6'' x 6' 11'' (2.59m x 2.11m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6947993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.