3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrand New Homes at Regents Place, Quedgeley GL2 2EU
Withdrawn from Market
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & Vinyl Flooring
- Allocated Parking
- En-Suite to Bedroom 1
- Separate Living Room
- Light oak veneered effect flush doors with chrome door furniture
- Gardenia emulsion walls and smooth white ceilings
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
* CONTEMPORARY & STYLISH 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE*
The 'Ash' is a lovely 3 bedroom home with a fully fitted kitchen/diner with laminate worktops, INTEGRATED appliances and vinyl FLOORING. The property has a SEPARATE living area and a downstairs WC plus ALLOCATED parking and a PRIVATE rear garden. Further benefits include an EN-SUITE to Bedroom 1, UPVC Double glazed windows and each home will be independently surveyed during construction by the NHBC who will issue their 10 year warranty certificate on completion of the home.
Regents Place is conveniently located just 5 miles south west of Gloucester City Centre and offers a full range of amenities, including two shopping centres, supermarkets, churches, pubs, library, village hall and post office. Kigsway and Quedgeley itself each have a community centre, while several children's play areas, a village hall, sports centre, sports pavillion and a range of schools are all nearby.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Tuck New Homes on 01452 726443.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6947956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.