3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastell Coch Drive, Celtic Horizons, Newport, Newport. NP10 8HB
- *RE - AVAILABLE * NO CHAIN
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom Property
- Lounge Houses Striking Wood Burner
- Kitchen /Breakfast/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Very Attractive Rear Garden
- Close to M4 Corridor
- Highly Recommended Viewing
REAVAILABLE - *NO CHAIN *This immaculately presented and well maintained three bedroom semi detached property can be found in the popular development of Celtic Horizons. Accommodation is well planned and comprises of Lounge with attractive wood burner, modern kitchen diner/ breakfast room, airy conservatory, downstairs WC, three bedrooms ( Master-Bedroom with ensuite), family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating , UPVC double galzing and has off road parking with single garage and very attractive rear garden with homemade pizza oven. The property is located a short distance from an Asda Supermarket as well as being close to Junction 28 of the M4 and with easy access to public transport routes. Highly recommended Viewing !
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55113787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redlands Estate Agents, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.