4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mill House, Hill Top Farm, Ramside
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Open Plan Living Area
- Integral Double Garage
- Stunning Picturesque Views over the Countryside
- All Homes come with 5 Complementary 1 Year Memberships to the Golf Club and Luxury Spa
- Please contact us on 0191 383 9999 for further information.
This stunning three storey, four bedroom detached home is situated on a large west facing plot at the corner of the site. The Mill features an integral double garage, first floor living room and an additional nursery/dressing room to the second floor.The large central hallway leads into the fantastic rear-facing double height Great Room with views across the countryside. A modern open plan kitchen and dining area covers the depth of the home also benefiting from a walk in pantry. A delightful set of French doors open out from the Dining area onto the rear garden.
A turned staircase leads you to the large galleried landing which can be used as a home office enjoying views over the great room and countryside leading to the magnificent first floor living room which covers the full length of the home. Bedrooms two and three both benefit from ensuite facilities while bedroom four shares the large family bathroom.
The stairs continue to the sumptuous second floor Master Bedroom suite with full en-suite bathroom facilities, a spacious dressing room and an additional Nursery/Dressing Room which could also be used for an additional Bedroom.
Please note that the floor plans have slightly changed. Details upon request 0191 3839999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55113949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.