3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanway Close, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £149,995
- A Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within a Delightful Small Cul-De-Sac Off Greensforge Drive in Ingleby Barwick
- Delightful Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Double Glazing Conservatory with Radiator & Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Sitting Room/Dining Room Providing an Excellent Additional Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms with Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear & Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Full description** NO CHAIN ** A Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within a Delightful Small Cul-De-Sac Off Greensforge Drive in Ingleby Barwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55114009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.