2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHercules Way, Cardea, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Semi detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Field walks nearby
- Well presented
- Off road parking for two vehicles
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Sought after location
* OFF road parking for two vehicles
* FIELD walks nearby
* Well presented
Radiator, doors to:
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, low level WC and wash hand basin.
2.95m x 1.85m (9'8 x 6'1). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, built in fridge freezer, space for dishwasher and washing machine, cooker with built in four ring gas hob.
4.44m x 3.99m (14'7 x 13'1). Two radiators, built in under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, TV point, patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, doors to:
2.77m x 3.99m (9'1 x 13'1 maximum). Built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
2.57m x 3.99m (8'5 x 13'1). Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks.
To the front of the property there is an extended front driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, patio seating area, side gate leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55114081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.