2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTerrace Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £220,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious & Naturally Light
- South Facing Lounge
- Private Rear Garden
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this spacious ground floor apartment within a converted block with direct access on to Warrior Square gardens, this must see apartment offers two bedrooms, fitted kitchen & bathroom, south facing lounge with access to a private rear garden.
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this spacious ground floor apartment within a converted block with direct access on to Warrior Square gardens, this must see apartment offers two bedrooms, fitted kitchen & bathroom, south facing lounge with access to a private rear garden. This raraely available apartment is situated in a convenient location close to local shops & amenities and a mainline rail station with links to London & Brighton
Communal front door into communal entrance hall leading to a private front door into
Spacious entrance hall with door into
Lounge 19' 3" x 13' 1" ( 5.87m x 3.99m )
Having double glazed patio doors, radiator, telephone and tv point and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces beneath, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Comprising a shower cubicle, wc and a wash hand basin
Accessed via the lounge patio doors lead to a private area of garden being south facing and enclosed with direct access onto Warrior Square
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55114135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.