3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarland Road, Parkeston, Harwich
Sold STC £125,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A three bedroom terraced house situated in a popular location within close proximity of mainline railway station, local shop and retail park. The property is offered with no onward chain and would be an ideal 1st time buy or investment opportunity.
Entrance door leading to:-
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Entrance door, window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Radiator, stairs to first floor, window to rear.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Two double glazed windows to side, door to side, roll-edge work surface with sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, range of matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, space for washing machine, integrated oven, door to Bathroom, door to rear.
Obscure windows to side and rear, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC, tiled floor, spotlight.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Window to rear, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55114144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW103587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.