5 bedroom town house for saleSt Mary Abbot's Terrace, Kensington, London W14
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALL
- RECEPTION ROOM/DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 4 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- 2 SHOWER ROOMS (1 EN SUITE)
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- AIR-CONDITIONING IN RECEPTION ROOM, LANDINGS & BEDROOMS
- DIRECT ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN
- 2 OFF-STREET PARKING SPACES
A very well presented five bedroom family house quietly located in a private terrace of houses with accommodation arranged over three floors, benefiting from off-street parking for two cars, central air-conditioning in all the bedrooms, reception room and landings. The house has direct access from the ground floor to a lovely South-facing Communal Garden. St Mary Abbot's Terrace is a tree-lined, private road close to the excellent shopping, restaurants and transport facilities of Kensington High Street and the green open spaces of Holland Park.
ASKING PRICE OF £2,975,000
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ID2304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wedgewood Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.