2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandy Lane, Taverham, Norwich
Sold STC £399,995
- Established detached bungalow
- Flexible accommodation
- Large gardens
- Detached double garage
- Quality residential location
An established detached bungalow with large gardens and a detached double garage situated in an elevated position within this sought after village location. Delightful outlook front and rear and good sized gardens. Plenty of potential here too. Easy access to City centre and the countryside.
A 2/3 bed detached bungalow with large gardens and a detached double garage situated in an elevated position within this sought after village location. Delightful outlook front and rear and good sized gardens. Plenty of potential here too. Easy access to City centre and the countryside
Radiator and door to:
2 radiators and stairs to 1st floor.
Bow window to front aspect and range of built in bedroom cupboards and drawers with dressing table. 2 Radiators.
With matching range of sanitary ware including bath, low level wc, shower and wash hand basin. Built in drawers and bathroom cupboards.
A double aspect room with bow window to front aspect. Stone fireplace with gas coal effect
fire.Television aerial point. Pleasant views across Sandy Lane to woods.
Window to side aspect and built in shelving with obscure glass giving borrowed light into room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of oak fronted kitchen units including wall and floor cupboards and drawers with working surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink unit with mixer tap. Timber ceiling. Gas fired Aga. Display cabinets. Recessed ceiling downlights.
Door to outside. Cloakroom with low level WC and wash hand basin.
Range of cupboards and drawers with stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine.
A delightful second living room with gas coal effect fire and sliding doors to Conservatory. Brick exposed feature wall.
With upvc double glazed windows and brick cavity wall base. French doors to garden.
1st Foor Bedroom
Small landing area, eaves storage and airing cupboard.
The property is situated on an elevated site and has very pleasant views to the front over woodland. There is a long driveway with brick retaining walls and terraced gardens rising to the same level as the property itself.
The drive leads round to the side where there are ample parking and
turning areas and leads to the:
Detached Double Garage
With twin remote entry roller doors and personal side entrance doors. A door in the rear of the garage leads into and office/store.
The Rear Garden
There is a large terrace area and a substantial lawned garden with flower and shrub border. There is a covered area outside the garage and double gates which lead out onto Camp Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55114258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.