1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Street, Everton, Doncaster
Guide Price £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 - Refurbishment Project with two planning permissions - 15/00563/LBA & 15/00338/COU
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Two Spacious Rooms, Kitchen & Shower Room
- Off Street Parking & Garden Area
- Viewing via the Agent by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 - Delightful Church view setting, this character property has planning for change of use to form a self contained dwelling. Located to a lovely setting, tucked away to a quiet part of the village. NO CHAIN.
The location is quiet and tranquil with delightful church views. Having planning to change to a self contained dwelling, as previously an annexe to the neighbouring property.
This property requires sympathetic renovation with two planning permissions existing, one of which allows for extending.
Already in situ is a kitchen and shower room and two good sized rooms. Existing planning number - 15/00563/LBA & 15/00338/COU
Everton has an excellent primary school in addition to a wide range of recreational facilities to the sports ground, village church again with many social events being arrange and a couple of village pubs.
Bawtry is a short drive away where there are further amenities including winebars and restaurants, shopping facilities and healthcare. Excellent links to the motorway via the A1 which is easily commutable with the M1 & M18 giving further access to larger towns and cities.
With a front facing entrance door, laminate floor and open plan to each side of the property.
Room One 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
Having two front facing windows overlooking the courtryard, two central heating radiators and a tv aerial and telephone point. Laminate floor and a feature beamed ceiling.
Room Two 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
With a front facing window, laminate floor and beamed ceilings, access through into the kitchen, side lobby and to the shower room,
This room has a belfast style sink, two burner electric hob and storage units and granite worksurfaces, with natural pine kitchen units.
With a side facing entrance door, laminate floor and access through to the shower room.
Having a shower cubicle with an electric shower, hand wash basin and a low flush wc, wall mounted central heating boiler.
The courtyard to the property is gravelled and offers parking with church views onto Everton Church.
NOTE: The side lobby external door requires bricking up within three months of purchase.
The garden brick dwarf wall (as marked on site) requires completing within three months of purchase.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights and follow the road heading towards Everton. Take the left hand turning onto High Street and follow the road, turning left onto Church Street. Go past the church, the road turns off to the right, follow taking the right hand turning through the first gate, the property is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55116763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.