5 bedroom detached house for saleGarth Drive, Hambleton, SELBY
Sold STC £250,000
- ** Guide Price £250,000-£260,000 **
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Five Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Double Garage & Driveway For Multiple Parking
- Down-Stairs W.C
- Popular Village Of Hambleton
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Located in the popular village of Hambleton, well-regarded for it's commuter routes, public transport links to Selby, York and Leeds and it's local amenities. The property benefits from 5 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, 2 reception rooms, utility room, DOUBLE GARAGE & driveway! A MUST SEE!
Set in the heart of Hambleton which is an increasingly popular village just outside Selby. The village provides superb Commuter links to Leeds, Castleford and York and also boasts great amenities which include a convenience store, village pubs and a well-regarded primary school. The property itself benefits from great living space and would be ideal for the family buyer! The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, two reception rooms and a dining kitchen with utility room, five bedrooms including master with en-suite and house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from multiple off-street parking with a paved driveway and double garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden. Call the branch today to learn more about this property and the potential it holds!
Entry to the property is via an entrance porch to the front which benefits from paved flooring and windows to side and front elevations. Ideal for storing outdoor garments and such items.
Through another door brings you into the entrance hall which is carpeted and benefits from a storage cupboard, radiator and telephone point.
A great aspect to any family home! The part tiled cloakroom benefits from a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, radiator and window to the side elevation.
Lounge 16' 6" plus bay window x 10' 8" ( 5.03m plus bay window x 3.25m )
Natural light via windows to two aspects creates a light and airy space! Bay window to the front and window to the side, there is a feature fire place with gas fire, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.30m )
The dining room also benefits from dual aspect windows and doors which creates another light and airy space. The dining room benefits from patio doors to the rear leading onto the patio in the garden and also has a window to the side elevation. The dining room also has a radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.25m )
The engine room and hub to this ideal family home! The kitchen comprises of wall and base level units which are separated by roll top work surfaces that incorporate a sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. There is an integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also benefits from a great flow of natural light by having windows to the front and side elevations.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' ( 2.29m x 1.52m )
Another great aspect to a busy family home! Benefiting from wall and base level units which are separated by roll top work surfaces and there is also plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. The utility also has a radiator and houses the central heating boiler. Window to the rear aspect and door to the side which provides external access.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and hatch providing access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, television and telephone points, radiator, coving to the ceiling, window to the front elevation and door leading into;
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.61m )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" to wardrobe x 10' 11" ( 2.46m to wardrobe x 3.33m )
Another double bedroom also benefiting from built in wardrobes, a radiator and window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
A fourth double bedroom which has a window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
The fifth and final bedroom has a window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
The fully tiled house bathroom comprises: panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, shaver point and an extractor fan.
To the front of this property is a garden which is laid to lawn with planted shrubbery and access gate leading to the rear of the property.
To the side is a gated driveway which leads to the double garage. The double garage benefits from up and over door to the front, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and also benefits from a patio area which can be accessed from inside the property. The rear garden is well enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55119949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.